Re: LZ: graphical question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: graphical question

Ok, maybe I'm ludicris but I think this can be done. Many of you seem to
think this will be too slow. I don't fully understand the elipse idea but
will check it out. Besides, gameboy has a game called f-1 race which is
really fast and does exactly what i'm trying to do and the gameboy has
virtually the same specs as the calc. (32k should be enough and z80 chip
is similar to that of gameboy)
	I'm gonna work on this and make it work. trust me...it can be
done. Just not with rom calls. There not optimized for this exact purpose.

			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         *                 *     *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 *  Comment of the * : ) *
*      						 *  times:         *     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 *                 * : ( *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 *******************     *
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 *  Vote Dole and  *     *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) *  Kemp in 1996!  * : o *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 *                 *     *
*  Happy, Sad, missing and eye and supprised. ------------------------^  *