Re: LZ: graphical question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: graphical question

Jason C. Wenger wrote:

> You apparently haven't programmed in ZShell much.  If you had, you'd know
> that as the assembly has no built-in support for floating point math,
> square roots, or even multiplication or division.
[snip]

The support for this is not build in, but it is not that hard to do. I
have made
some fixpoint rutines, for zshell (you can get them at my homepage)
which
works fine. Besides that all the floating point function you need is
placed in
rom. until know i have found the following math functons in the rom :

+,-,*,/ and sqrt (and antoher function which is not needed in his
program).

The disadvantage of using  standard math functions is the speed. If you
want to
use it in a game it will probably be too slow (especially floating
point). To get
something fast using and elippse is a good idea.

BTW if anyone wants more information on the floating point math look at
lza
<pre>
--

Dines Justesen