LZ: Key Code Lock 85 Upgrade

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Key Code Lock 85 Upgrade

By now some of you may be wondering why I'm posting about my own
program... ;)

Well, I wanted some opinions on this:
Do you think I should install the option for an Alternate Keycode in
the program?

Ever since I released the program, I have (believe it or not)
received (it IS spelled correctly) several messages from people who
have "forgotten their keycode" or "locked it (intentionally) without
ever knowing the keycode" (idiots, IMHO.  Oh, well... <BG>).
I think an alternate keycode might reduce the possibility of
forgetting your keycode, because, well, if you forget one you've
still got the other one.  The only responses I've gotten to this so
far, though, have been "well, how are you going to remember two if
you can't even remember one?"  MY thoughts on this have been, as I
mentioned above, that you would still have a better chance of knowing
AT LEAST one of them.  C what I mean?

Oh, well.  It was just an idea.  Any comments?  PLEASE give me your
opinion.

There was one other idea I had...  I can't seem to remember it now.
UGH!  I'll post it later if it comes to mind...

Ideas/comments/suggestions (not complaints... Hehe) always welcome,

____
~Keith
FFNP69C@PRODIGY.COM