Re: LZ: DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE ME AGAIN!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Robin, Jim, & Eric Barker wrote:

> Someone wants me out of list-ZShell and onto ti-hardware.  YOU'VE
> MADE YOUR POINT ONCE!!!!  Do not attempt to unsubscibe me again, it is
> in violation, "legaly", of my privacy.  You are blatently using MY
> e-mail address to unsubscribe me from this list.  YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO
> SUBSCRIBE ME TO ANYTHING I MAY NOT WANT TO BE ON.  Or unsubscribe me
> from something I am all ready a part of.   IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSABILITY
> TO DEAL WITH OTHERS ON THE LIST.

I think it is really rude that you(the list administrator) has the nerve
to take him off of the list.  And in addition go against his will and
subscribe him to another list.  And I'll tell you one thing.  If that's
how people get treated around here just because of talking about
something related to ti's but not zshell, then I don't want to have any
part in it!  I like to read information on the list about interresting
topics of the TI - on the other hand I dispise having to download
numerous amounts of your shit.  It clutters up my mailbox and other
people's as well.  That's bull shit!  Take it up with him personally and
see if he will stop or unsubscribe.  Rather than the bullshit you give
him.  And other's have no right to be assholes to him on the list.  That
too clutters up mailboxes.  Why can't people get the message.  At least
the topics of RAM and backlighting are about the ti and can be used with
zshell program.  But this shit is rediculous.  And if the administrator
has a problem with me he better damn well take care of it with me rather
than the group.  And for the rest of you, if I do end up leaving the
list, I have really valued you input.  Thanks again for all the cool
info.  And if I were you, I would seriously consider staying with a list
that has to consideration for privacy or the law.  You CANNOT use E-mail
addressed on a list in any other way that e-mailing.  You can take them
off of a list but subscribing someone IS against the law.  But thanks
again for hearing me out.  This will probably be my last message on the
list.  Also, please E-mail me personnaly if you ever come up with any
earth-shattering news about the TI's.  (cjhawkin@mtu.edu).  Thanks.