Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

> From: Robin, Jim, &amp; Eric Barker <rbarker@polarnet.com>
> Is that like those little rectangular bluish-green nightlights that
> stick out of the wall socket?  I've seen those, that would be nice, but
> probably wouldn't work.
>
> By the way, who cares about List TI-Hardware, I don't want to have to
> subscribe to 4 different lists for every subject of ZShell!!!

Blatant disregard for list rules should get you kicked off the list.  If
you make a mistake, that's to be expected and excused, if it does not
happen to often.  But when you state that you don't care what rules the
list administrator (who has given up the bandwidth on his server to run a
50 message/day list) has set, well...

Not to mention, there are only two lists for every subject of ZShell, LZ
and LZA.  Hardware that is not controlled thru ZS (unlike I2C temp sense,
and RAM E) have nothing to do with zs.

I know this is off-topic, but come on, have a a little respect for the list
and everyone on it/running it.

; Max Mansour,       // mail : mmansour@gis.net
; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : maxwww.home.ml.org
;
;         come visit my handheld pages
;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)

.end