Re: LZ: Game idea for the real programmers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ryan Myers wrote:
> >I have an awsome idea for a game for the real programmers (im a newbie) ...
> >the idea is the game Bust A Move .... aka Bubble Bobble.... anyone want to try
> >it... (if you dont know what it is email me ill explain)....
> THAT GAME ROCKED!!!
> I distinctly remember playing it out of shape on my old original Nintendo
> when I was a kid, my friend and I once spent almost 5 hours non-stop at
> night beating the game, I love it!

Yes!  I'm glad to hear someone is going to make it!  I loved that game
too!
I'll be waiting for the release of that beta also!

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it
does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a
dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK'
first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!