Re: LZ: ?s about ram expander!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ?s about ram expander!

>I doubt that the Expander Shell will take up more than 4-5k, so that
>may or may not be a problem.  It will be a while before most games
>reach 20k!  The only problem with an Expander shell is if a program
>accesses other files on the calc during the program, in which case
>there must be a way to do multiple file downloads within the shell.
>
>-Mel

Yes, you're right, but we have to anticipate the idea the there might be
programs larger than the available ram on the calc.  Not soon, but maybe.
Espicially if people start using multiple full screen uncompressed gray
scale images in their programs, which will get large.

                                                -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.