Re: LZ: Different asm lang

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Different asm lang

>-> I was just wondering how hard it is to convert to z80 assembly to
>-> regular 486 assembly... b/c while i was looking for asm books i
>-> noticed that in the books the code is very different... ex there are
>-> no ld commands only mov .... just curious!
>
>Most likely not all too hard, but it would be more difficult to convert
>from 80x86 assembly to Z80 since 80x86 has more opcodes.

Ok the MOV and the LD command are the same thing, and if you get the book
that I recomended a few threads ago, "Programming the Z80", it has a
conversion table for Z80 asm to 8080 asm.

                                                 -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.