Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Zenon Lynx wrote:

> Yes, but if you make an RT link then you could have your calc hooked up to
> the transfer unit inside your bag or something without the teacher seeing
> and send messages or whatnot that way.  Radio waves don't need a direct
> transparent line to transfer info vs. light where you would.

Hmm. After experimenting with my VCR-remote control, it doesn't really
have to be that direct (ofcoz age of batteries have some effect...).
Don't know how strong would the IR link be, though...

   -Pyrone

Follow-Ups: References: