Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RT-Link: Has anybody gotten it to work?

> Why don't you make a IR link instead, that would make more sense
> considering you could control appliances, create a light sensor, etc..

Hmm... I once checked out the IR link schematics, but didn't get jack out
of 'em (might be because I'm not really good at electronics). Well...
actually I thought i understood the it (not how it works, just how to
make it), but the calc wasn't connected to it in any way. If someone
could make step-to-step instructions for making one, I, and i think many
more would appreciate it...

   -P