Re: LZ: Re: ********Ti-Calc IRC meeting Sunday @ 8

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: ********Ti-Calc IRC meeting Sunday @ 8

What?!  Then would anyone object if there is to be one held at
irc.eskimo.com at a #ti-calc discussion?  I may be able to do that...same
time!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: LZ: Re: ********Ti-Calc IRC meeting Sunday @ 8
: Date: October 12, 1996 12:08 AM
:
:
: Zenon Lynx wrote:
: >
: > There are many EFnet IRC servers; which one is it exactly?
irc.cerf.net?
: > irc.io.org?  irc.texas.net?  irc.magic.mb.ca?  INSA de Lyon?!?  What?
Even
: > M.I.T. is EFnet!  I suggest though to go to irc.eskimo.com since that's
: > built into every mIRC program.
: >
: > "Canada has no national identity other than our strongest policy:
: > multiculturalism"
: > -= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-
: >
: > ----------
: > : From: JGrinter@AOL.COM
: > : To: Zenon
: > : Subject: Re: ********Ti-Calc IRC meeting Sunday @ 8pm CST**
: > : Date: October 11, 1996 6:21 PM
: > :
: > :
: > :    I am relatively new the Internet Chat Relay, and I was wondering
: > exactly
: > : what the address of the EFNet server is?
: > :    Thank you for your time.
: > :
: > : Stan Griner
: > : jgrinter@aol.com
: You can use whatever EFnet server you like because they are all in the
: same network. The channels that people are usually in are #fargo and
: #calc-ti. Also the meeting has been cancled.
: PCoMP
: Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp