Re: LZ: a few questions about zshell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 8 Oct 1996, Alan Bailey wrote:

> Robin, Jim, & Eric Barker wrote:
> >
> > Eric Barker (rbarker@polarnet.com)
> >
> > One of my friends had ZShell on his calculator, but soon he realized
> > about the random number problem.  Will ZShell 4.5 fix this?
> >
> > Also it's too bad that some people on this list don't have any patiants.
> > But please people, I don't want to hear flames at these people, I don't
> > like flames of any kind.  There probably new, and don't know the
> > pressure on Mangus.  Be nice.  :}
>
> It's simple to solve, store "0->rand".  Also. I don't think it's from
> zshell, but one of the programs for it.
>
> --
> Compliments of:
> _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
>   Alan Bailey
>   mailto:bailala@mw.sisna.com
>   IRC:Abalone
>   Web:http://www.mw.sisna.com/users/bailala/home.htm
yep! i heard it was from a plain jump(wrong name. shouldn't it be plane
jump?) "virus" prob'ly 'cause it uses some kind of graph mem. maybe ca'sy
of the circle. whenever i try to make a circle now, it screws up my range
vars. they're very easy to fix but, it's like when your computer locks,
it's easy to fix but annoying as hell to have to reboot every ten minutes.

Andy Haninger
aka &y
ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us