Re: LZ: A few questions, a few comments, blahblah.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A few questions, a few comments, blahblah.

> 	Question: To the fellow who mentioned the 1-chip 300 baud modem,
> I have my "free sample" ont he way also to play about with, but do you
> know off hand if it also generates the dtmf tones, and all? I'm still
> blown away byt he idea of a 1 chip modem, 300 baud or no.

It doesn't have DTMF tone generation, though there's pin where you
can put a DTMF dialer output (and National has also those as free
samples ;-) ).
This modem chip needs some capacitors and crystal and some resistors
to work, so it isn't 1chip modem.. ;-)
-------
Jake / Moottori
intok8@oyt.oulu.fi, jarkko.vaaraniemi@mbnet.fi, jake@xuq.nullnet.fi