Re: LZ: Mac stringing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Mac stringing

>I have never gotton my mac to compile, string, and transfer a ZShell
>Program that I've made.  I've been able to transfer other ZShell
>programs, but not my own.  Now that I know there's another Mac ZShell
>person here maybe you can help me :=)  Every time I try to transfer a
>ZShell string that I've made (after it's been AutoTyped), I press the
>add and done buttons, then the dialog box dissapears and nothing
>happens.  I had this same problem with a Grayscale viewing program I got
>of the InterNet as well.  Do you know what my problem is?  Am I doing
>something stupid?

Ok, are you using the latest version of Geneau, you can get it a
ticalc.org.  Ok, compile your program, and MAKE SURE that it succeeded, the
compiler will say assembly complete even if it fails.  Ok, run it through
string85, the newest version, and it'll make a file of type/creator
85P/TI85.  Then you just choose, in the menus "Send:All Data"  and chose
you're file.  If any errors occur,just click ok, and most of the time,
it'll still transfer.  Then you just go into zshell, and run it.

                              -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.