LZ: Re: ZShell and Random Numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: ZShell and Random Numbers

holdepad@NBED.NB.CA,Internet writes:
I have a student in one of my math classes who is using ZShell with his
TI-85. When he tries to generate a random number(using "rand" ) he always
gets "OverFlow Error". What is wrong?

I am not too familiar with ZShell and I'm not even sure ZShell has anything
to do with it.
He tells me that the "rand" key worked fine last week, but now that ZShell
is installed, he keeps getting the error message.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is wrong here?

It's a part of the plain-jump virus <g>...  Just do the following in the
homescreen

0->rand

That's a 'zero', not an 'oh'...  Hope this helps!

--Ashu Chaturvedi
ashu_chaturvedi@pol.com