Re: LZ: IIIMMMPPPOOORRRTTTAAANNNTTT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: IIIMMMPPPOOORRRTTTAAANNNTTT

Please understand that I don't want to have anything to do with virus
warnings such as those that have happened in previous months which got
Magnus extremely angry.  However, I tried downloading the file and got an
alert from my virus scanner (I believe it is something like Norton or some
other scanner).  I don't know how the virus got there, but I do believe the
scanner and that there is a virus there.  I don't know how it got there.

Now I've had my say, but let's not start sending huge amounts of messages
about this to the list.  If you have any questions, please use private
e-mail from now on.

Thank you,
Michael Wyman
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996 13:46:22 -0600 (CST),
Will Stokes Wrote...

*
*