Re: LZ: fMin, fMax

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: fMin, fMax

If you have the function in the program then you might try taking the
derivative of the function and then testing values where the derivative
is zero back in the original function. You may have already thought of
this, but I thought I'd mention it. I'm not sure how you take the
derivative in ZShell, but it might be a start.

Brian Greer  <bgreer01@mail.coin.missouri.edu>