Re: LZ: XC-1701

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: XC-1701

At 21:30 20/11/96 -0800, you wrote:

>I had the exact same problem, I have RAM verions 10.  I got it to work
>sometimes, but that isn't good enough for me, so I finally gave up.
>Anyway, it's a cool program, but takes up too much memory, I like
>BoulderDash and ZTetris better.  Unfortunaly, accroding to the text
>file, Andreas doesn't have an e-mail, which is too bad for him
>concidering all the complements he would have gotton.  XC-1701 (by the
>way, was 1701 random, cause I know it's the regestration number of the
>Enterprise, you know Star Trek) and PlaneJump are some of the best
>ZShell games.
>
>Eric Barker

Don't forget you need 3k of RAM free for the grayscale screen when you run
XC1701...if you run it with less free ram it will crash...

Nate
If you had to guess or make a bet,
Would you place yourself inside of it?
The mountains yawn, the clouds let out a sigh. - R.E.M., "Low Desert"

Visit my nifty homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/index.html
Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html
This is Nate, signing off...