Re: LZ: XC-1701

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: XC-1701

Yeah, you need a little over 3000 bytes available. not too bad considering
how good a game it is. It works on my 9.0 and my brothers 10.0. Also, he
does have an e-mail address finally. CHeck the docs. to mcmikes to find
it.

			Will Stokes

*                   Will Stokes		         *                 *     *
*        wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu      	 *  Comment of the * : ) *
*      						 *  times:         *     *
*              My Personal Homepage		 *                 * : ( *
*     http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm 	 *******************     *
*           The TI-85 Calculator Center		 *  Oxymoron:      *     *
* (the website I maintain and update very often) * Power Macintosh * : o *
*          http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/	 *                 *     *
*  Happy, Sad, missing an eye and suprised. --------------------------^  *