Re: Re: Re: LZ: TI-85 Turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: Re: LZ: TI-85 Turbo

Actually, it doesn't give me any problems.  The only one I've run into so
far is that you can't play ZShell 2 player link games at turbo speed since
they won't pick up the signal correctly.  Some say it is supposed to work,
but I haven't gotten it to.  Some also say it takes more power, which isn't
true.  The capacitor is there to store power and leak it out a bit at a
time.  If it isn't there, would the calc have to use more power if it loses
one power-consuming device?  I don't think so...

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: >Lets just say it can make 5x the diff in speed!
: >"This is the most logical route, Captain"
: >-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-
:
: But how safe is it?
: