Re: LZ: Programming Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Programming Question

>I have a question.... how would I make it so I could have a password that I
>could change in a program, (i.e. a  password protectin program.) Thanks.
>
>Ed Watson
>refugee@goodnet.com

Some where you need a ".db".  You would compile it with the starting
password, and to change it, you would just load into the address that it is
stored in.  Take a look at Mel's home page and download columns with the
src. Look near the end at how he saves games.  This is how you would do it,
except you wouldn't use 140 bytes, just 8 or 10.

                               -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.