Re: LZ: Self Encrypting Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Self Encrypting Programs

I'm not worried about people stealing the code to programs, I was just
expounding my thoughts about the subject to see what others had to say.  I
was thinking of sending the encryption routine (along with some other
routines) to TICALC.ORG to give others an idea about how to write such
routines.  Just wanted to see what you guys had to say.

Thanks,
Michael Wyman
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu

On Mon, 02 Dec 1996 16:50:18 -0800,