LZ: SecureIt-85 Beta Testers!! (new version is out)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: SecureIt-85 Beta Testers!! (new version is out)

To those of you who are or would like to be beta testers for SecureIt-85, I
have just released the newest version to TICALC.ORG via FTP (I'm not very
certain how to use it yet, so I hope I did it correctly).  I believe that
the known bugs have been fixed in this version, as well as getting the
OWNER setting to change correctly (with some help from Magnus Hagander's
routine he used in Texanoid!!) and I'd like to hear what you guys think
about it.  Could some of you download the newest version and tell me what
you think?  It's a little larger this time (about 1.3 KB this time), but I
hope to optimize the code a bit later.

The new release should be available at TICALC.ORG pretty soon.  I just sent
it in this morning (Dec. 1)

Thanks again,
Michael Wyman
wyma0012@gold.tc.umn.edu