Re: LZ:83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ:83 ASM

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Andrew Haninger wrote:

> > MShell, I beleive, is like ZShell for the TI-92.
> i don't think so. i would guess that mshell is like zshell for the 83
> because zshell for the 92 is fargo unless mshell is fargo's name now. i'm
> confused....
> how 'bout this:
> ti-83=mshell(i'm guessing)
> ti-85=zshell(duh!)
> ti-92=fargo

There is no shell for the 83 (Yet at least)
zshell is for the 85
and fargo is for the 92 (Which was originally called MShell.  ZShell came from
the Z80 chip that the 85 used.  MShell came from the Motorola chip the 92
uses.)

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home