Re: LZ: TI and a TI-86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: TI and a TI-86?

I believe you got your lines mixed up. I asked an 83 wueston and someone
responded saying that if the 83 were better than the 85 they would have
called it an 86. They were talking about the 83 when they said it
supports ASM. They were saying that the 83 did not have the abilities and
if it did it would have been called an 86.
              -Matt Shetler