LZ: matrices

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: matrices

				   wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
				   http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/index.html
				   Will Stokes

Earlies I asked about stacks and i got one answer but I could completely
follow it. Here is my refined q into two parts with specific boundries.
Here it goes...if anybody could respond on how to solve these situations
it would be very helpful..thanks!!

Part 1:		Basic Matrices

	Ok, it is to my knowledge that matrices are possible in Z-80
assembler implemented on ZShell. Give the following parameters can anbody
provide the complete code including matrix??

a simple 6 by 2 matrix  [1  2  5  4  8  9]
			[6  4  1  1  3  2]

for a certain values of "Down" and "Side" load a value from the matrix
above into "Value"

Matrix called MTX

Down = TEXT_MEM
Side = TEXT_MEM+1

Ok, can anbody solve that? Seems pretty simple to me...just don't know
how in assembler.

Part 2:		Using matrices for mangage strings.

Matrix "MTX2" 2 by 3 given MTX2 = [Bob   Brian  Mary]
				  [Dave  Meg    Josh]
like above given calcues of "Side" and "Down" load a string from MTX2 into
DE and STR.

A little tougher but that same sorta thing.

	If anybody out there can provide me code to do this stuff that
works it would be much appreciated.
			Talk to you later,
			Will Stokes

					/\.