[A83] Running programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Running programs

I can't seem to find the basic structure of how programs are run un
the ti83. I think they are first copied from VAT to the area called
progstart and run from there. And what is the difference in running programs
and apps?
I also don't know how the chip interprets the data it's at. Does it just
read the data at PC like this (PC) and sends that to the chip port(if that
exists).
I also don't know how to trace romcalls with the VTI debugger, and it seems
rather usefull in development.
I would be very thankfull if even one of these questions could be answered.

>>/Maarten Zwartbol

"If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the
shoulders of giants." - scientist Sir Isaac Newton, in a letter to his
colleague Robert Hooke, February 1676.