[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

Being an HTML element themselves, PRE tags do nothing.  They simply tell
the HTML parser not to parse the text between them.  Usually it gets output
as mono-spaced font, making them useful for code display.  To diable HTML
in your mail, you have to make an adjustment to your mail client's settings.