[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

>If they've already filled the entire 24k of ram, MemChk doesn't help much,
>does it?  My point is that if there's no free user ram to be had, it
>doesn't matter how many ways you can figure out that there is none.

And if they've already filled all 24k of RAM, it pretty much doesn't matter
how you allocate free space, does it, because all the methods are going to
fail.  Out of memory, no program, that's all there is to it.

Stupid like a fox!
Look ma, I'm an artist: http://aaronstj.deviantart.com