[A83] free memory on the Ti-83-

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] free memory on the Ti-83-

Where in ram are the pointers to the beginning and ending of free ram on a
regular Ti-83? I am using a normal hexeditor on my Ti-83- and that way
pieces of code are sometimes doubled in ram because the swapping that occurs
when a shell program is executed. I would want to make a program that puts
zero's into the block of free ram (it's a solid block, isn't it?). Or do I
need the sizes of the programs or something to calculate the entire free mem
area?

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]