[A83] Re: (OT?) Headphone / Line out <---> Link Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: (OT?) Headphone / Line out <---> Link Port

You could try to add the following transistor circuit:
                       c /----------- to jack
    --------       b|  /
                       __\|
                        e  \

                           ---

This cirquit logically inverts the signals, so the lines get shorted if a
high voltage is present on "in".

I didn't test the circuit, so it might not work, if not, try to mess
around with the resistor first. It may need to be higher or lower.

--Peter-Martijn