[A83] Re: calculator networking - good idea?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: calculator networking - good idea?

> Van: Olle Hedman <alh@home.se>
>
> I have thought of another configuration. Where the calcs are kindof in a
> ring.
> [..]
> In theory, it might even be possible to use the standard protocol for
> this.

I think I did read about a BASIC program that did right this. You could do
4-way multiplayer (due to the nature of BASIC it wasn't anything great).

You needed to make a a 4-way plug with corresponding wires connected, as
far as I remember. Don't know if this wasn't a hoax.

	Henk Poley <><