[A83] Re: finding the absolute value of hl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: finding the absolute value of hl

Well, I suppose that I have yet to see the actual program.  The ROM
Wizard is what does not work.  On one of my computers, it does not even
detect the calculator.  On the other, the progress bar goes to 100%, but
a message then comes up saying something about not being able to transfer
something.  I don't think that it is a problem with my connection, as
both GraphLink and IT Connect will transfer with my calc without my
touching it after a failed attempt with the ROM Wiz.  I suppose that I am
happy with the Flash Sim.  In what ways are VTI better than FlashSim
anyway?  (That is a question, not criticism.)

MWM

P.S. My fist computer is a Dell Dimension XPS T500 and my second is a
Dell Latitude C600.