[A83] Re: finding the absolute value of hl

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: finding the absolute value of hl

> new about that.  This helps everything!!  At the very least, while
> seeking the exterminate this bug, I found some others that had not yet
> began to reek havoc.  I suppose that this in not as bad as the time that
> put a semicolon at the end of a for command in a c++ program.  I can
> laugh at that now, but at the time my feelings were beyond words.  I just
I did something similar recently while working on my pinball game. At a
point I needed the velocity of the ball but I used its position instead
and wondered why the physics engine doesn't work. I've eliminated a lot
of possible bugs before realising that the error was made in the most
trivial part--probably that's why I didn't notice it. So I can imagine
your feelings. :)

PG