[A83] Re: Me so curious

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Me so curious

Heh, or if Microsoft ported windoze to it :-P
By the way, in Holland M$ is broadcasting commercials something like this:
"blah blah Computers always hang on the wrong moment blah blah
Now there's reliable software: Microsofs Windows XP Proffesional and
Microsoft Office XP Proffesional"
Well, Microsoft, good OSes are there since there were good computers.
Anyway, is the OS really changed? One day I heard that in windoze all
programs are hooked in the OS core, so if one program crashes, it takes
everything down. In Linux everything would be free and not hooked into
eachother, so if a program crashes, only the program itself crashes.
Is this also the case in NT/XP? Or is the commercial lying... lie-ing, well,
I mean "it lies".
I really had to say this. :-)

> Gavin Olson wrote:
>
> >This could produce a grey market in older 83+s . . . interesting.  Quick!
> >Buy calcs now, before TI makes them secure! J/K
> >

> It has been possible to patch the TI89s almost as long as they have been
> out. They havn't fixed it yet, and I doubt they will until something
> major happens.
> Like some idiot starts writing destructive trojans or try to sell a
> competing OS.
>
> ///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: