[A83] Re: Me so curious

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Me so curious

There is a place on the internet (I won't mention the address
lest I corrupt your minds, but it is somewhere on the Detached
Solutions boards) that describes how to use the 0104.exe (is
that correct) app signer to sign a hacked copy of periodic.  It
isn't even complicated to do.

=====
From: Aaron Ecay
aecay@yahoo.com