[A83] Re: Me so curious

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Me so curious

Olle Hedman writes:
> There has been several ways, working with different OS versions. I
> think there is one known one now that works with all.
> Rusty might have discovered one of them, but I don't know.
> The main reason nothing destructive has been written is that only a
> very few selected people know how to do it, and they
> are very restrictive in who they pass it on to. (I don't know how
> exactly, only know some clues, so don't msg me asking about it)

I didn't know there were multiple ways or differences in how they worked on
multiple hardware versions.  The one he found was (I believe) the first
method discovered and it worked on the original hardware.  I do remember him
saying he wasn't going to really mess with it, because if you screw up,
there goes your calculator.

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://david.acz.org/