[A83] Re: Me so curious

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Me so curious

David Phillips wrote:

>Yep, I believe Rusty Wagner is the one who discovered that one.  What would
>be wrong with selling a "competing" OS?  They already made money off the
>hardware, which is where they get 99% of their profits.  As for destructive
>trojans, I'm almost surprised that hasn't happened yet.

There has been several ways, working with different OS versions. I think
there is one known one now that works with all.
Rusty might have discovered one of them, but I don't know.
The main reason nothing destructive has been written is that only a very
few selected people know how to do it, and they
are very restrictive in who they pass it on to. (I don't know how
exactly, only know some clues, so don't msg me asking about it)

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: