[A83] Re: something to talk about

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: something to talk about

> Crashman's routine might work for you.  It seems to have a limit of 32
> tiles, but looking at the code, I don't see why 64 wouldn't work.  You'd
> just split the map up to be 8x8.  You could even do this at runtime.

Because all the tilemaps used at the same time must fit into 256 bytes
altogether, since the MSB of the address is fixed. However, due to the
nature of the track, this cannot be guaranteed (I use exactly twice that
amount). Some modification is inevitable (adding a more complex tile
address calculation part probably).
--
http://fastmail.fm - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an
                      unladen european swallow