[A83] Re: delvar command [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: delvar command [OT]

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Joe Pemberton" <joe@joepnet.com>
To: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Subject: [A83] Re: delvar command
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:05:38 -0700

 > The ion.inc is a text file full of memory equates in plain english (or
plain
 > ASM declares).  If its garbage (lots of wierd characters) than its not
the
 > ion.inc file.  Try downloading ION and then using the ion.inc from there
if
 > your having troubles.
 >
 > -Nat Allan

ion.inc is formatted for wordpad (with the carriage return / line feed) If
you open ION.inc in notepad, the extra byte shows up as a square and it is
not formatted correctly.  At least for me =P
- - Joe

joe@joepnet.com

That also happens with me, but the strange thing is that
when I save it inside wordpad as *.txt, it suddenly works
like it has to in notepad...

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]