[A83] Re: Help! I can't display my title sprite using bcall(ionputsprit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Help! I can't display my title sprite using bcall(ionputsprite)!

I suggest checking out Matt Johnson's Image Studio, or Rusty and Corey's
Graphics Studio (free version for calcs available).  It will dither a
picture for you, and convert it into a format that the calc can use.  Image
Studio will output in RLE format, which will save a lot of space is there
are repeated horizontal areas on the picture.  Since most title screens have
a lot of blank space, this works quite well.