[A83] Re: Archived Variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Archived Variables

Yes it can.

if you'll read the vat entry of an archived program, you'll
find that there is a flash page noted and the address of the program
somewhere between 4000 and 7FFF.

you can use the ldcindpaged romcall to load the byte (reg)hl at flash page
(reg)b

See the 83+ SDK on th ldcindpaged pages for more info on how to use it.

(You might check out nifty's source too, but its majorly
uncommented)...

--Peter-Martijn