[A83] Re: Doorways avalibility more hays flameing [MHF]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Doorways avalibility more hays flameing [MHF]

Hello again,
   Thanks for the explanation, my dowload must therefore have corrupted a
few times (-; I shall have to downoad to a floppy disk from one of the
school computers. On the other hand, I forgot to give MirageOS credit for
being an app shell, and being the best shell that dosen't corrupt when I try
to download it. My computer is quite crumby, and I could understand it
corrupting files selectivley.

Sorry about the use of sarcasm in reply to sarcasm and adding another excess
hays flame,
   Jimmy Pardey

***READ THIS***{
We should add [hf] to the subject of an email which is a (h)ays (f)lame,
like the [ot] designation for off topic.

}
***READ THIS***