[A83] Re: Doorways avalibility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Doorways avalibility

Tsssk,
you should know that Doorways is such a great OS that a single download,
will work on every calc, 82,83, 83+, 83+(SE), even the 89,73, 92+ and
85/86...
And that while even copiable from e.g. an 83+ to an 89, and back, while
working on both calcs.

I'm surprised you underestimated the fine folks at Hays, who without a
doubt have even programmed programs that put (subliminal?) messages into
the
ticalc.org staff, encouraging them to clean up the archives as thoroughly
as they did a little while ago, a thing w all greatly enjoyed.

So no complaints about doorways, tha best os the TI-calcs have seen since
the TIOS.

--Hays fan #65536 ending a message bloating with sarcasm