[A83] Re: Small Letters

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Small Letters

If you look at MirageOS's options, (Misc. Options) you will see an option
"Enable Lowercase." You don't need all those to enable lowercase.

PS: Check http://education.ti.com/developer/83/download/download.html for
developing apps. Check http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/z80/ti83pasm.hlp for
a 83+ asm tutorial. This is the only 83+ asm tutorial I could find.

--- Martin Smith <smity42@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I recently got my 83+, and after playing around with some apps, I
> discovered
> a benefit that I thought could be isolated and used in the TI-OS.It
> seems
> when you have Symbolic installed on a calc, then send MirageOS to that
> calc,
> from another calc (not a pc), this sometimes unlocks a small letters
> options
> by pressing ALPHA twice, or 2nd, ALPHA, ALPHA for lock (Like the 86, my
> other calc), during normal TI-OS operations (home screen, prog editor,
> etc).
> So far this has only happened on OS 1.14, but all the calculators I have
> tried it on (happened by accident once, tried on 3 more - 2 worked and 1
> didn't(it was reconditioned ??would that affect it???)) have had this OS
> so
> it might work on others. I think it might be a left over interrupt
> routine
> or something that causes this (I am used to 86asm, are interrupts used
> much
> on the 83+?). Does anyone know what would cause this and if it could be
> isolated as a single prog/app that installs this function to your 83+?
>
> Martin Smith
> smity42@yahoo.com
>
> P.S. I only know 86asm, where can I learn some 83+ asm and how to write
> flash apps?

=====
Discuss anything about TI Graphing Calculators - http://www.ti-programmers.com
Peace: a period of cheating between two periods of fighting.
  -Ambrose Bierce