[A83] Re: Fwd: RE: TI-OS replacement

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Fwd: RE: TI-OS replacement

That backdoor has already been found:
http://www.detachedsolutions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=240&start=240
look for post number six, or Ctrl+F for "It works!".

Hypothetical question: if some judge would demand TI to allow third party
OSes, put TI is incapable of doing this, (because they can't change the
boot code, and there is no way around the verification (there is, that's
why it's hypothetical)), would that mean that TI had to offer a new, third-
party-OS-capable calc to everyone who sends in his old, TI-OS-only calc?
(Sorry for the bad formulation, I hope you understand what I mean.)

Rob van Wijk