[A83] SV: Re: Compiling, linking and resource-binding

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] SV: Re: Compiling, linking and resource-binding

> Your question made no sense in the way that you asked it.  Are you awake
> that z80 is a different kind of assembly than x86?  If you want a good
> programming environment, I suggest checking out Assembly Studio 8x.
I guess I am now...
Either way I want to learn both thingz - especially the one for x86, so I guess I'm in the wrong forum here... Do you know any x86
forum which can help me compiling/linking?
Assembly Studio 8x, is it only for z80 or ... ?

Best regards,
Christian Scheuer