[A83] Re: Compiling, linking and resource-binding

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Compiling, linking and resource-binding

Your question made no sense in the way that you asked it.  Are you awake
that z80 is a different kind of assembly than x86?  If you want a good
programming environment, I suggest checking out Assembly Studio 8x.

> I wish to learn Z80 asm for TI-calcs but also ASM for windows (the latter
> would also help me do the first I guess) - cause I've programmed for
Windows
> for several years, so my experience there is quite better than mine for
TI.

Follow-Ups: References: