[A83] Re: [OT] Re: Printed sdk83guide.pdf

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: [OT] Re: Printed sdk83guide.pdf

People do some cool stuff with the HP's, but their cpu is slower and much
more non standard.  As for the Casio's, their new one that was supposed to
show you the steps for algebra looked cool (should look into that again),
but I remember their color ones, and they sucked horribly.  At this point
I'm much more interested in things like PDA's than calculators.  I still
have my 86, 89 and a Visor Deluxe, plus my laptop, so I think I'm good on
portable devices :)