[A83] Re: Selfmodifying code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Selfmodifying code

Thanks, great explanation, now I know how things work, and I finally
see what use Shells actually have, at first I though that they only
were kind of a graphical frontend+some library code, but now I see that
they infact serve a much larger purpose.
Anyway, I think I will stick with ZASMLOAD for my program, as I
haven't looked into shells at all.